Strategies and Planning
Based on our market research and experience we develop effective strategies to establish strong brand and positioning in south Asia market.
Strategic planning is a key to success, considering the current trend and instability in the market, it has now become important for educational establishment to revise their existing strategies as per the market requirements.
Our team works with senior managers to help them with key stages of strategy development - working on educational intent, enacting strategies, differentiating education initiatives and services, supporting strategies, defining the vision, or rebranding corporate identity.
Despite the typical requirement to produce strategic plans for "compliance", educational institutions also need to develop more purposeful, evidence-based plans that will position them in competitive and fast changing student and parent markets.
Nodnat prides itself in having a combination of deep knowledge of higher education with specialised expertise in strategy implementation, business improvement and organisational transformation. Our key strength is our ability to link effectively strategy to operational delivery.
The main objective of Nodnat is to enhance the efficiency of the administration of educational institutions in direct pursuit of their objectives by:
- Advice, training and information about financial planning, effective management procedures, and the best use of available resources, and
- Any other assistance appropriate to the provision of financial planning, procedural advice and resource management.
We work with universities to:
- analyse and inform on strategic opportunities
- develop competitive advantage through positive engagement
- evaluate and improve operational processes to secure maximum benefit
- improve the student experience
We also offer marketing services to UK Universities including:
- Marketing and recruitment feasibility study
- Country specific market research
- Marketing and recruitment plans
- Bespoke marketing and recruitment solutions
- Organise seminars, fairs and presentations