New Zealand - Expenses
The tuition fees is different for different universities and colleges and varies with courses.We have listed a few courses with the approximate range of annual tuition fees.For more specific details, please contact the respective university and college.
Tuition fees Ranges from
For Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences NZ $ 10,000 - $ 12,000 per year
Commerce/Administration/Management NZ $ 10,000 - $ 12,500 per year
Computing & Mathematical Sciences NZ $ 16,000 - $ 17,500 per year
Engineering/Science/Science Technology NZ $ 14,000 - $ 18,000 per year
Post Graduate Programmes:
• Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences NZ $ 14,000 - $ 16,000 per year
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) NZ $ 17,000 - $ 20,000 per year
• Engineering NZ $ 18,000 - $ 24,500 per year
The approximate annual living expenses are about NZ $ 10,000 - 12,000, which includes accommodation as well as other daily expenses.
Approximate Cost of Living in New Zealand:
• $100 to $200 a week for accommodation.
• $10 to $15 to go to the movies.
• $1.60 for a 1-stage bus fare.
• $4.45 for a Big Mac at McDonald's.
• Textbooks and stationery $500 a year.
• Student ID card $20.
• Students' association membership $30 .
• Photocopy cards $100.
• Bus fares $30 to $60 a week.
• Coffee in student cafeteria $1 to $3 a cup.
• Hot meals in cafeteria up to $7 for a one-course meal.
However, the expenses are different for different people depending on the lifestyles.New Zealand has the lowest cost of living among most developed countries.